- So Delicious – Reverend Peyton’s Big Damn Band – Feb 2015 – Shanatchie Ent. Corp
- Not much here unless you like hobo hillbilly blues. The music is a bit like Seasick Steve’s but nowhere near as engaging.
- Terraplane – Steve Earle & the Dukes – Feb 2015 – New West Records
- I love the first and last cuts, Baby Baby Baby and King of the Blues. The album has the flavor of the outlaw blues of Ray Wylie Hubbard and Lucinda Williams.
- Something’s About to Change – Robin Tower – Feb 2015 – V-12 Records
- I bought this one! The title cut and Fallen are great tunes. Overall, another solid mellow blues rock album from a guitar master.
- Tough Love – Tinsley Ellis – Feb 2015 – Heartfixer Music
- The cut, In from the Cold, blew me away. It is a great slow blues tune with some fantastic guitar riffs. Also enjoyed the grindin’ blues song, Should I Have Lied. Solid blues album!